Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wednesday March 20th

Good Mornin'!!

So... considering it is 5:30 am and I haven't gone to bed yet there isn't going to be some creatively ironic title to this post (not that there really was before!) Just the simple date which happens to not actually be the date of when I am writing this post since it is so late/early morning! Who knows I may start just putting the date as the title to keep everything all "chronologically in order" even though I think that happens automatically on here...

Anyways, today was actually a really awesome day! It wasn't that I did anything super exciting like go see the Big Nickel (some Sudbury humour for y'all) or go skating but it was just that I got a lot of little things done. Things that I had been putting off for ages. For those of you who know me personally know I am a professional procrastinator so actually finishing something early is like a HUGE dealio for me! It's not that I don't want to do things early it is just that I have to make sure the laundry is done, my desk is clean, the floor is swept, i've texted those people, seen that new youtube video of adults acting out conversations that kids have (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0QBTqsPmLQ) and finally checked my Facebook and email for the 100th time. If you still need proof that I am a professional procrastinator just ask my mama, she will confirm it! ;)

I also, got to see a friend today (through pictures since I couldn't be there in person) conquer the fear of mind over matter. She participated in a fire walk in honour of her mother in law who passed away from a brain tumour. For those of you who don't know what a fire walk is it is when a person walks over burning coals BARE FOOT. I'm not sure how it works and how you don't burn your foot off but apparently you end up being ok after with all 10 toes still intact! Regardless, I can't imagine how nerve racking that must be for someone so I am extremely proud of her for going through with it! I know I would have gone running the other way and I can't even feel hot and cold on my feet! The fact that she raised money for a wonderful charity and then did this crazy but amazing thing says a lot about the person she is! Kudos girly!!!

What are you thankful for??? 


  

3 comments:

  1. Edit*** I am also thankful for afternoon classes which let me sleep in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must of been for my benefit was it Kierra:)

    ReplyDelete