Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Whoa! Thank you so much!

 Hey guys!!

First, off I want to thank you all for your kind and encouraging words! I think I was able to respond to everyone who messaged me but if I missed anyone please know that I am so thankful for your encouraging words! Also, I apologize for the earlier issues with the comments section...that was completely user error on my part! I am completely new (not to mention technologically challenged!) to all of this and haven't a clue as to what I am doing... if that wasn't already apparent! It is fixed now though so please comment away about anything or tell me what you are thankful for in your own life below!

When I first mentioned that I was doing this blog I wasn't sure if anyone would read it or if people would think it's lame but I just looked at the "stats" link on blogger and 325 people have read my first blog! That's insane, look out Oprah! I am so thankful you all have embraced this and I hope this has encouraged you to maybe re-avaluate your own lives and to look at what you really appreciate in life!

So today I am again thankful for all of you reading this. I am also thankful for those friends who have dealt with my craziness the past couple of months. I know there have been a few times where I have texted some of you in need of a Starbucks break and you have been so kind to drop everything and hangout or just come over when I am having "one of those days"! I am also thankful for finishing my last paper EVER in one of my classes today. Even though I still have more assignments to write for other classes it is a good feeling knowing that I can cross another "to do" thing off of the list!

What are you thankful for???



No comments:

Post a Comment